miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2015

MY LAST SUMMER 1


 Hi, today i'm talking about my last summer. First of all, I'm going to talk about the first months of the holidays, June and July, and second I'm going to talk about August. Well, I didn't visited any country but I had a lot of fun.

When I finished the school, I had the swimming championships of Catalonia. Then I went to train two hours every day and in the afernoon I went to English lessons or I meet my friends and we went to swim in the lake. The last weeks of July I was in a campus.

In August I went to Platja d'Aro. I got up at half past twelve then I went to the beach with my family and friends to three o'clock, I had lunch and in the afternoon I met my friends again and some days we went to the beach or to the shops. In the evening I went to have ice-cream with my friends and we went to the beach.

And this is my summer holidays!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario