miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2015

WRITING AN INFORMAL EMAIL

Hi Lucy,
How are you? I haven't written for ages because I have a lot of exams but I'm on holiday now.
It was great to hear that you are coming to Banyoles to practise your Spanish. I know you've never been to Catalonia before. There are som things you might find confusing! We don't usually speak Spanish because in Catalonia the people speak Catalan, bun don't worry we know spanish very well! Have you ever had a conversation with a Spanish person? Catalan and Spanish has some differents vocabulary. What do you think "perro", "como estas?" and "hasta otra!" mean? The answer is "gos", "com estàs?" and "fins ara!".

Anyway, who is coming with you? All of my frineds want to meet you, so text me when you arrive.

Give my love to your family.

Take care,


Ona XX

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario