miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

DESCRIBING A PHOTO

In this photo I can see a man and a baby. There are at home in the living room. On the left we can see the man holding the baby with his right hand and vacuuming with his left hand. The baby is wearing white rompers and the man is wearing a white T-shirt, a dark red shirt and jeans. In behind of photo I can see a sofa and on the wall there is a picture. On the floor I can see a plate with food in the center and in the left part a bucket with dirty clothes I suppose. It’s a very colorful and funny scene. There is a lot happening in this photo.
I chose this photo because it describes the life of a father when he is a beginner and he has to take care of his son and, at the same time, he has to do the housework. I think it’s a very funny image. Describes the reality in a funny way and it is still an everyday scene. I like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario